Monday, April 4, 2011

CUBS OPENING DAY LIVE FROM CHICAGO WXRT@ YAK-ZIES

BACKYARD TIRE FIRE -BURNIN EM UP & SMOKIN EM DOWN !
THE WACO BROTHERS A BLUR OF ENERGY BRINGIN THE CLASH BACK TO LIFE !
QUEEN,KING, JACK or joker,what a hand,I'Il take these cards on April Fools Day or anyday,they made my day THANKS
MY NEW FAVORITE BAND EVEREST- HUGE AS THE MOUNTAIN,COOL AS IT'S PEAK !

April1st,I thought today was April Fools Day,why did baseball start today? I don't know,what I do know is the only place to be on CUBS Opening Day morning is with WXRT.I drop the kids off at school and I head to the Live Broadcast at YAK-ZIES every year to see my best friends in the whole wide world LIMBREMHER as I call him and MARY OVER THE LINE DIXON.My life starts every morning with these 2 great voices of radio and I want to thank them for all the great times all the great car rides and conversation,arguments and insight you guys, and lets not forget THE REGULAR GUY,have provided for my kids and myself.One kid gets to hear Lin'sBin and the other two get the movie revue with always a great song that follows, that I have to explain why this song has anything to do with the movie and if I had a better choice , this keeps us all connected.Kid friendly radio,news,views and movie revues,you two's rule,ya no what I'm sayin,in case you thought no body was tunin in,THANK YOU & XRT from me!Norm,Terri, Marty,Mark,sound,light,production crews,staff JOE,and everyone at Yak-Zies and of course the BANDS & FANS,the girls who got me a beer,all the people who let me shoot, this shots for you,or your scrapbook of life,hope I have a page in it, THANKS.    PHILIN PHLASH -  On to BLOG LAND  and  up to Wrigleyville before the CUBS game,more photos to come from inside and out and everything inbetween,Here we go again.....                                                                                                                                                                                                                     aroun

No comments:

Post a Comment