Tuesday, May 3, 2011

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAMERA-PHILIN PHLASH GETS INTERVIEWED BY DREW STONE & DUANE LUCIA FOR BOSTON HARDCORE FILM XXX ALL AGES XXX



THE MAKING OF A MOVIE             I went to Boston to be involved in a movie being made by these two fine minds and many people that were involved in the Hardcore Music Scene in Boston in the early 80's. As a photographer I documented this scene because I thought it was important to history,music and photography.My images show the true social culture,slam-dancing,stage diving,the pit,interaction and expression of this movement that only lasted a few years but the impact on the lives of thousands of kids who could relate and join this movement was life altering.I was a lucky guy to be involved,at the time punk rock was running out of gas and the Hardcore scene fueled Rock'n Roll to a new level and I was there to capture it all in black&white film and now we can bring it to you. I want to thank Duane Lucia of Gallery East and Drew Stone for including me and my photography in this great movie they are making called xxx ALL AGES xxx. Please support this movie any way you can and check out www.ALLAGESBOSTONHARDCORE.COM                  THANKS        PHILIN PHLASH

No comments:

Post a Comment